Commercial Lending and Finance
The attorneys at McKennon Shelton & Henn LLP have experience in a variety of complex finance transactions providing sophisticated, practical and creative counsel to banks and other institutional lenders, developers, and public and private borrowers. Our experience includes asset and cash flow based financings; senior, secured, revolving and term facilities; Term A and Term B “stretch senior” financings; and first lien/second lien and other financing structures, including those involving subordination, hybrid financings, equity kickers, co-investments and sale/leaseback transactions, among others. We have participated in the development of a variety of innovative financing products utilizing our extensive expertise with equity and debt financings of all types and combinations. We also represent clients with respect to project financings involving a variety of business sectors, such as real estate, manufacturing, service, technology, health care, long-term care/elder housing, and transportation. In addition, we have experience with loan originations in securitization programs, new market tax credits, and other specialty financings.
Representative transactions include:
- Represent a regional economic development authority in connection with its small business lending program.
- Represent a senior lender in connection with a secured loan to a hospice company consisting of a revolving credit facility and term loans.
- Represent a mezzanine lender in connection with purchase of subordinated notes and preferred stock.
- Represent equity sponsor in connection with a leveraged buyout of a catalog company including the issuance of senior and subordinated indebtedness.
- Represent equity sponsor in connection with the $20 million leveraged buyout of a specialty metal manufacturing company including the issuance of senior and subordinated indebtedness and a sale/leaseback financing transaction.
For more information about McKennon Shelton & Henn LLP or our attorneys,
please click the "Contact Us" button below and we will direct your inquiry to the